Friday, September 18, 2009

DJ Commish! - One of the best DJ's out of NY!

 [DJ+Commish-14.JPG]

DJ Commish is one of the Biggest DJ's in NY! He and I came up together on the DJ scene! We argue all the time from those days on whether I taught him how to be a DJ or if he made me a better DJ, but one thing is for sure, I gave him his start and he never looked back! Now one of the best guys out there and a good friend he is still killing it back home in NY. He has traveled around the US doing parties in Phoenix, Miami, DC, ATL, etc.. I could go on! Keep checking his new Blog page for updates on his work! and his official website is listed below.
 DJ Commish's BlogWWW.DJ COMMISH.COM

 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_U4WnMZTo8LA/Sn85IvtLcGI/AAAAAAAAAEM/vZb0zW0NDZI/S254/DJ+Commish.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward on having the pleasure to dance with his music. Hail DJ Commish!

    ReplyDelete