Monday, September 21, 2009

UAD-2 Solo Card Makes The Studio is Totally Portable!



I have been a huge fan of Universal Audio products ever since I purchased my first LA-610 Microphone preamp years ago. For me, the thing I love about there products is how accurately it re-produces that vintage feel and sound that we all crave. Its not that there are not other products out there that can do the job, just that this is the one I like. the UAD-2 Solo for the laptop is no exception on its quality. It moves all that hardware into a virtual device that can handle any Job you throw at it! Another great thing about this device is the fact that it has a built in processor. This allows the audio plugins to use it instead of your computers processor so you get more usage out of your CPU for critical DAW processing. Or, if your like me, you will use this and Waves Plugins at the same time! Here is the link to the website where you can find the Solo as well as all there other great products. Universal Audio






http://rekkerd.org/img/200906/uad_2_solo_laptop.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment