Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Studio can be totally portable now!



For years I have been waiting for Laptop technology to catch up to the Desktop. Now Intel has done just that! With the release of the Intel i7 Mobile chip, you now have 4 processors in your laptop to run everything. So far it has been released for PC but it wont be long before it will be out for MAC. I say by February at the latest! This step makes it easier to run heavy duty programs on your laptop and not worry about it. Usually If I want to work on something I run all the processor heavy software on the PC tower, iMac or the Mac Pro. This will give us that freedom to make a total copy of your home rig for portability. Here is the article and All my mac people, know that this chip is going in the MacBook Pros soon! LaptopMag


pcmarkchart

No comments:

Post a Comment